New Solution to Retrieve Windows 8 Administrator Password
Windows Developer Preview ( upcoming Windows 8 ) has been released on September 13th 2011. We can aware of that there are three types of login password as normal local password, picture password and PIN password in Windows 8. In my opinion, most of people will still use normal password for admin password as we have been accustomed to it.
When logging on to Microsoft Windows computer, you may be required to enter a password before you can use the computer. If you would like to change the Windows password for security or any other reason, you can easily do so. However, you may need to have a password reset disk. Resetting the log on password takes only a moment to complete.
Indeed, a Windows password reset disk is so portable and fast way to do Windows password recovery issues. However, as we Windows users, we often forgot to create in advance. Then how to deal with or what should you do to regain Windows password instantly?
Windows Password Rescuer Advanced is an easily and safely use tool designed for resetting local and domain administrator password on Windows 8/7/vista/2000/2003/2008. You only need to burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive, and make your computer boot from CD/DVD or USB Drive to reset your lost password. The following will show you a quickly guide to complete windows password reset tasks.
Reset Windows 8 password by five steps:
Step 1: Download Windows Password Rescuer Advanced, and install it on a computer which you have access.
Step 2: Using Windows Password Rescuer Advanced create a bootable CD/DVDdisc or USB Drive.
Insert a CD/DVD disk or USB Flash Drive and run Windows password rescuer Advanced. Specify the CD or USB Drive for burning from the pull-down list. Click Burn;. Subsequent you will see that it; successfully burn to the CD or USB.
Step 4: Insert CD/DVD disc or unplug USB flash you have just created to your computer, and then reboot your computer. You will see a friendly operating window.
Step 5: Select the Operation System of your computer (Windows Developer Preview). And choose whose password you want to reset (admin/user). Type your new password in the New Password box; and click Reset Password.
Restart your computer to reset your computer boot sequence or directly eject the CD/USB drive, restart the computer then you can logon windows by your new password.
Leave a Reply
- Laptop Password Reset (4)
- Manage Windows User Account (8)
- Office Password Recovery (3)
- Windows Password Recovery (38)
- How to Reset Laptop Password Windows 7 September 26, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Break Windows XP Password in Safe Mode September 20, 2012 lionsxu
- Forgot Windows 8 Administrator Password September 20, 2012 lionsxu
- Hack Windows 7 Password By Youself August 2, 2012 lionsxu
- Locked Out of Windows 7/Vista/XP – How to Bypass Windows Password July 19, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Recover RAR Password Easily July 17, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Create A Multi-function Windows 7 Password Reset Disk July 5, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Create Windows 7 Password Reset Disk with USB July 5, 2012 lionsxu
- The Fastest Way to Reset Windows Domain Password June 28, 2012 lionsxu
- Crack Word Password – Three Essential Password Recovery Tools June 15, 2012 lionsxu